“Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery it is. In the boredom and pain of it no less than in the excitement and gladness: touch, taste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it because in the last analysis all moments are key moments, and life itself is grace.” ~ Frederick Buechner
Well it’s year’s end, the time when leaders take stock of the year that’s past and refine the course for the year to come. As a part of my own review, I’m taking a look back at the blog posts that garnered the most attention in 2012. For those who might have missed them on the first pass, I thought I’d share the list with you.
So here they are, my top 5 most popular posts from 2011:
- Courage, Clarity and Commitment ~ The three things it takes to turn a dream into something real.
- Strategy AND Surrender ~ A simple but profound way to co-create your day with God.
- Life Beyond the Comfort Zone ~ How your capacity for discomfort will determine the quality of your life.
- 7 Way God May Bust Up Your Paradigm ~ Have you made a contract with God that He never signed?
- Checking Your Position ~ An annual self-assessment of where you’ve been, where you are, and where you want to go.
Blessings and grace on you and your journey in the coming year!
“Tell me…do you not feel a spirit stirring within you that longs to know, to do, and to dare, to hold converse with the great world of thought, and hold before you some high and noble object to which the vigor of your mind and the strength of your arm may be given? Do you not have longings like these, which you breathe to no one, and which you feel must be heeded, or you will pass through life unsatisfied and regretful? I am sure you have them, and they will forever cling round your heart till you obey their mandate. They are the voices of that nature which God has given you, and which, when obeyed, will bless you and your fellow men. ~ James A. Garfield, in a letter to a friend