Essential Coaching Skills for Christian Leaders
“Coaching abilities differ from performing abilities. Most church leaders have been taught to perform. Few leaders have had training in coaching. Coaching is both a set of skills and an art…A spiritual leader determined to develop a team will go to school to learn how to be a coach.” ~ Reggie McNeal
If you want to increase your team’s capacity to partner together, develop leaders, and transform lives, then this is the training for you. Drawn from the collective experience and training of some of the best Christian coaches in the country, The Coaching Leader will train you and your team in 7 practical, powerful coaching skills that will launch your team to a whole new level of connection, leadership impact and growth. Perfect for staff training days or retreats!
The Skills You Will Learn…
- Forging Alliances: Learn how to intentionally design your relationships to be maximize power, impact, and accountability.
- Following Resonance: Discover how to inspire people toward growth by seizing on subtle revelations of “aliveness” in a conversation or meeting.
- Curiosity: Learn how to employ genuine, open-ended curiosity to break through barriers, overcome conflict, and inspire others toward growth.
- Self Management: Gain practical methods for managing your own internal opinions and reactions in favor of letting God’s Spirit take the lead in a conversation or meeting.
- Intuition: Discover how to use your gut instincts as a powerful tool for breaking through obstacles and finding the best path forward.
- Powerful Questions: Learn what makes a question powerful, and discover how to use them in an intentional way to lead others to deeper learning and inspired growth.
- Forward the Action/Deepen the Learning: Learn how to design meaningful “next steps” and accountability that genuinely move people forward.
- And much more!
Available in several different formats…
Length: Eight 1-hour sessions
Cost: $175 per person, minimum 12 participants (Discounts available for groups of 25 or more)
Length: 3 half-days of training
Cost: $2250 plus travel and expenses
Length: 2-day leadership retreat
Cost: $3000 plus travel and expenses